Color Jobs don't show Colors

damon djyhm_rmspam_ at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 11:59:11 PST 2005

Hello,
  I am having troubles printing anything in color through cups and can't seem to figure out how to fix the problem.  There are two printers that I can successfully print to in color from the XP half of my machine (an HP 4600 and an HP4550) but from the mandrake 10 half the test pages (and any other files) come out black and white.  Is there somewhere that I can let cups know that the printers are color or is there some other fix?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Damon