Bad request line - where is the problem?

Helmut Jarausch jarausch at skynet.be
Fri Feb 4 12:36:37 PST 2005

Hi,

I am desperately looking for the reason for
the error message  "Bad request line"
I've just rebuilt the CVS version from today
but I continue to get this error message.
Printing the same file just after cupsd has been
started seems to work fine but the second time
I get

Started backend /usr/local/lib/cups/backend/parallel (PID 12506) for job
112.
  StartJob: Adding fd 8 to InputSet...
  add_job_state_reasons(0x8fbfc008[7], 112)
  ProcessIPPRequest: 7 status_code=0
  ProcessIPPRequest: Adding fd 7 to OutputSet...
  WriteClient: Removing fd 7 from OutputSet...
  ReadClient: 7, used=0, file=-1
  Bad request line "request id is ps-112 (1 file(s))" from localhost!
  SendError: 7 code=400 (Bad Request)

I'd appreciate any hints.

Helmut Jarausch
RWTH-Aachen University