[cups.general] job cancellation from web interface not working

marc at arctic.net marc at arctic.net
Sat Feb 5 11:36:54 PST 2005

While we can add and delete printers without any problem from
the web interface.  when we try to manage jobs we get a client
error forbidden, while doing the same thing from webmin's
printer interface works like a charm. I assume this has to do
with perms but even if I log into the web interface as root I
can't see to manage jobs....  The jobs are being queued up by
remote users on remote hosts.  Where do I start as far as
trying to resolve this problem?