[cups.general] Redirecting print jobs in a certain timeframe.

Mark Maas mark at menem.mine.nu
Mon Feb 7 01:23:54 PST 2005

Hi List!

A redirect question if I may:

We have a mainframe printing out automated reports every night to
almost every printer in the building. We actually don't need half of
these nightly print jobs.

So I was wondering If it's possible to redirect all print jobs from
a certain user (QPMGR) within a certain time to just one printer. A
virtual printer making PDF's out of all jobs run on it.

It would save paper...

Or if above not possible, how would I go about redirecting
everything submitted in a certain timeframe to one printer?

Thanks,
Mark