cvs access fails: how to get cups 1.2.x

bFoe bf at sf-c.net
Mon Feb 7 08:32:26 PST 2005

Hello Michael,

thank you for the information.

Bad news: indeed, I'm behind a proxy :-(
It will not be easy to find the person, that opens the port for me. But that's my problem.

One question please: what means "not-to-distant future" ? You know, I bought your cups book (released @sams in 2002 - really good stuff, I think). There was already a reference to cups 1.2 about 3 years ago ...
Do you have an idea when cups 1.2 will be realeased ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

bFoe.