[cups.general] HELP! I'm rewriting the CUPS Manuals!

Gregory Sahli sahlgre at iit.edu
Tue Feb 8 05:36:23 PST 2005

 >Steven Sweet <steve at easysw.com> wrote:
 >I'm redoing all of the CUPS documentation for 1.2. What was the most
important information

One small and specific suggestion - Software Administrators Manual.
Part 6 - Printing System Management - Server Directives.
For every Server Directive listed, include one example where the RESULT
is explained. To me, the descriptions seem cryptic without some clear
example of what will happen when I change the argument for a Directive.

Thanks.