Cups does not collate

Vorner vorner at atlas.cz
Wed Feb 9 07:39:36 PST 2005

I have a problem with collating. Sometimes, it acts like it should, but sometimes it just ignores the "collate" box checked and does not collate at all. I tried using other driver for the printer (the printer is HP LaserJet 1015) and I'm using hpjis-rss. For examle, when I print from mozilla, it works (I print by the KDEPrint command), or it works, when I print some plain texts from Konqueror, but when I print PDFs, it does not. Simillary, it does not collate while printing from samba. Did anybody have  a problem like this or just knows, what may be wrong?
Thanks
Vorner