Where can I download cups-samba package

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Thu Feb 10 08:29:09 PST 2005

Anonymous wrote:

>>>"man cupsaddsmbb"
>>>

>>cupsaddsmb  can  use the CUPS v6 PostScript printer driver for Windows, which is available for download from the CUPS web site.
>>
>>And where is it on this website?
>>
>>Christopher
>

> I also would like to know that! especialy from mr. "man cupsaddsmbb"

The CUPS v6 Driver is an add-on module for the Windows 2000 PostScript
driver, which is explained in the man page.  Basically, all it adds
is support for the "page-label" and "job-billing" options -
everything else is handled by the core Windows PS driver.

The CUPS v6 driver is not yet available.  We will make it available
as soon as we get a chance to finish it up, but as you might expect
we are making finishing CUPS 1.2 a higher-priority right now since
there is a working Windows driver solution...