cups 1.1.23: get Printer-Status via API ...

bFoe bf at sf-c.net
Thu Feb 10 09:44:02 PST 2005

Hello Michael,

... I'm not sure, to solve the problem "general-purpose" enough ...

First of all I try to find a simple solution that "only works" - but no success guarantee/warranty.

If it works like expected, I can try to bring it in a cups-like style.

You told me, the cups 1.2 will be released at the end of this month.
Sorry, but it's to few time for me to implement and test the usb-backend "upgrade".

In case of progress I'll keep you informed about it.

Regards

Bernd.