[cups.general] can't figure out proper URI

marc at arctic.net marc at arctic.net
Thu Feb 10 11:56:58 PST 2005

Some questions about client.conf.....
If access to the printers on a remote server is all you want
for this client host, what else can you keep off (i.e. should
you kill cupsd on the client host altogether?)
This sounds like the solution I need.... as I am concerned
about all the cupsd traffic that is not containing print data.
If the client host is simply sitting listening for server
broadcasts of info about available printers,  what function
would the BrowseInterval and BrowseTimeout have?