Printer Alias

Ciro Iriarte cyruspy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 21:03:14 PST 2005

It's posible to maske an alias printer that would send each job it receives to other 2 printers?. Let me explain, i would like to have a repository of printed reports, i have a laser printer working with cups and a spool for pdf creation too, i would like to send jobs, lets say, to the reports spool, and this will send a copy to the real printer and another to the pdf creator script.

I know i can save all the jobs with the PreserveJobFiles option, but i would like to preview those reports and even chose to reprint only some pages from it (for example pages 10-25 out of 300)

Thanks in advance