[cups.general] sending jobs from Solarix/AIX to Linux CUPS will cut

regatta regatta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 22:02:25 PST 2005

Hi

We have a small linux server with CUPS (basically we want to test CUPS)

now we configure all our Solarix/AIX workstations to send there jobs
to our Linux server

The problem is when some one send a job and the server send it to the
printer it will cut the first 2 lines from the page and also will cut
the first 2 characters from each line

We test this in 2 printers

Lexmark C752 (Driver: Lexmark Optra C710 Foomatic/Postscript (recommended) )
Lexmark C720 (Driver: Lexmark Optra C710 Foomatic/Postscript (recommended) )

Anyone can tell me what is the problem and how to fix it ? because
when we use Lpd daemon in solaris every thing work fine

--
Best Regards,