[cups.general] Printing problem

Dr.Peer-Joachim Koch pkoch at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Wed Feb 23 07:42:50 PST 2005

Hi,

but the problem  appears only, if you print from a MAC 10.2.x
to a Konica printer (or Caon ColorPas), or if you print
the file from Windows (without changing the PS Options to
optimized for portability).

The problem IS related to our MAC users ... (runing  cups
in client mode).

Bye, Peer

--
Mit freundlichem Gruss