Page_Log issue

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Wed Feb 23 10:39:23 PST 2005

> On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 02:22:23PM -0500, Anonymous wrote:
> > >
> > Thanks for your answer but I have another question, do you talk
> > about clients driver or cups server driver ?
>
> client drivers
>
> hth
>
> Jerome Alet

Thanks Jerome but I still cant figure out it to work, this is my scenarie.

samba-3.0.7-2.FC1
cups-1.1.19-13
cups-samba-5.0rc3.tar.gz (windows drivers)

My samba conf:

[global]
        printcap name = cups
        load printers = yes
        printing = cups

[printers]
        comment = All Printers
        path = /var/spool/samba
        browseable = no
        guest ok = yes
        writable = no
        printable = yes

[print$]
        comment = Printer Drivers
        path = /etc/samba/drivers
        browseable = yes
        public = yes
        writable = no

When I run cupsaddsmb I new file is created into /etc/samba/drivers/W32X86/laserjet.PPD (laserjet is my printer).

But when I try to add the printer in windows it says that the printer drivers are not available and I cant try this drivers ?
Can you see where I'm wrong ??
Thanks in advance.