Development of printer driver (how hard)?

JW vgjunkie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 11:04:11 PST 2005

Sorry to cross post in this forum, but after reading a bit I setup the SCSI printer on my machine, and used the exec command (modified to fit my system) and the results were:

WARNING: SCSI command timed out (2); retrying...

The LCD of the printer told me:

Unsupported Print Command.

The printer is a Nisca PR5100.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.