BeginDocumentSetup and EndDocumentSetup

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Tue Feb 15 10:48:51 PST 2005

> Anonymous wrote:
> > So I believe that the CUPS pstops filter has wrongly treated the
> > above DSC comments. If I delete the %%BeginDocumentSetup and
> > %%EndDocumentSetup comments, then the file can get printed fine even
> > after passing through the pstops filter.
>
> Can you post a URL to a sample file with this problem?
>
> --
> Internet Printing and Publishing Software        http://www.easysw.com

Please find an example at the following URL:

http://home.eng.iastate.edu/~zhengdao/cups-printing/good.ps
http://home.eng.iastate.edu/~zhengdao/cups-printing/bad.ps

The two files are identical, except at lines 339 and 354.

good.ps can be printed well. But bad.ps can only be printed if passed to the printer in "raw" mode (by passing the filter I guess).

Thank you.