[cups.general] CUPS Web Admin Interface - Newbie Question

Ken Smith kens at kensnet.org
Sat Jan 1 04:48:21 PST 2005

Is it possible to enable access to the web admin interface to addresses in
the range 192.168.* as well as localhost. It would be useful to get web
access to CUPS admin without starting X up on the server to run a web
browser there.

I have tried various settings in the Allow From *** area in cupsd.conf and
restarting CUPS but I don't seem to be able to find the right incantation.
Other LAN access to the machine is working fine.

I'm sure this is possible but I just must be missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance

Ken