[cups.general] RICOH Aficio 2232C - printing color

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Mon Jan 3 19:48:54 PST 2005

Jason,

if you download the cupsddk (its free) you can build your own custom PCL driver.

It is super easy.

the cupsddk comes with a couple of sample drivers (basic PCL/PJL is an excellent candidate)
there is also a color driver template.

I have built drivers for many Ricoh/Lanier models that way.

the ddk comes with the proper filters that go in the /usr/lib/cups/filter directory.

this is so easy u can buid a driver in minutes!

regards

uli wehner
Lanier Worldwide, Inc