[cups.general] always landscape

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Thu Jan 20 04:20:30 PST 2005

Well, I'm not quite sure if I understand what you are going to achieve
in the end.
If you want to print via CUPS to your Dymo printer, your should create a
printer instance
using the CUPS supplied PPD as the "driver" for the printer on your Win
box and use samba on your
UNIX/Linux box to pass the print job to CUPS. As you use Win89se, you
either need an .inf file
(when using the M$ supplied PostScript printer driver) or to use the
Adobe printer driver.

Helge

--
Helge Blischke