[cups.general] cupsaddsmb - Windows driver v6 ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Thu Jan 20 06:29:46 PST 2005

Greetings ...

	Running FC3 with cups rpms version 1.1.22-0.rc1.8.4, which seems to be
expecting the new CUPS POSTSCRIPT DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS, which are not out
at the moment ...

	This is a problem if, as I'm tring to do, is to setup point 'n click
install of Windows drivers ...

	Could we please change cups to use the version 5 windows drivers until
the version 6 drivers are out ... Or release the version 6 drivers.

Thanks
Mailed
Lee

P.S. Not just cupsaddsmb, but the man page to refer to the version 6 driver.