[cups.general] always landscape

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Sat Jan 22 07:46:13 PST 2005

Well, obviously your tax software can print to a printer of your choice
(otherwise you'd not be able to print to the laser writer).
Thus, I'd suggest to create a printer instance using the ESP supplied
Dymo PPD you mentioned earlier, set the printer port to the samba port,
and set the defaults for this printer instance to match your labels.
That should work correctly without the need to squeeze the resulting
PostScript code.
For your Win98SE, you could either use the cupsaddsmb utility to prepare
your CUPS printer for use with samba, or you could make an .inf file and
use the standard install for printer instances.

I hope I did get what you are going to achieve?

Helge

--
Helge Blischke
Softwareentwicklung