CUPS version for Redhat 9

katty torla katty.torla at upc.edu
Tue Jan 25 02:37:51 PST 2005

Hello,

I have a RedHat 9 Server with Samba 3.0.7, Openldap 2.0.27 and cups 1.1.17-13.

I would like to print from Windows 2000 SP4 against a cups queue. The Windows computer is authenticated against a Samba Domain.

All is working except the job-hold-until=indefinite
I put this command in my smb.conf and in the /etc/cups/lpoptions.
And it only works when I send to print from the server, but it doesn't works from the windows client and from the http://host:631 interface of cups (Print Test Page).
I've also modified mime files for raw options ...
I've also prove with a raw printer and raw queue ...

Any idea?

If the problem will be the cups version, is it possible to find a rpm for RH 9? where?

Thank you,