Scripting Printing....

Samir Faci spamuser2 at chemtool.com
Tue Jan 25 07:30:14 PST 2005

Hi All,

   Here is what i'm trying to do and I was wondering if anyone can tell if
anyone can tell if this can be done using CUPS.

I have a HP 4200n with 2 trays. (i was trying to set this up in windows
but figured linux would be far more verstile).  I'd like to setup a
printer virtual if need be so that whenever a user prints to Printer X.
It would process the print job once from Tray1 and once from Tray2.

Ideally i'd like to have this shared via Samba once it can be accomplished
though that should be easy enough once the printer is setup.

Thanks for any help.