imagetoraster cuts height in half (CUPS 1.1.18)

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Fri Jan 21 15:25:41 PST 2005

Brion Finlay wrote:
> I don't see anything in the logs for this job (Job 3, the PNG image).

You probably want to add a debug message in your raster filter
for this sort of thing; the standard CUPS drivers print the
entire page device dictionary (feel free to copy the code...)

> The PPD file defines the following:
> (these lines are excerpted from the rest of the PPD)
> *PaperDimension Letter/US Letter:       "312 425"
>
> *ImageableArea Letter/US Letter:        "0 0 294 413"
>
> *DefaultResolution: 200dpi
> *Resolution 200dpi/200 DPI: "<</HWResolution[203.2 203.2]/cupsColorOrder
> 0/cupsColorSpace 3>>setpagedevice"

A caveat here - HWResolution is an integer array, so specifying
fractional resolutions won't work properly.  Also, the NNNdpi
keyword should match the HWResolution values.

(if you want to provide the user with a round number, just
use the round number in the UI text)

Anyways, I don't see anything obviously wrong except for this.