cups mac os-x 10.3 multiple copies

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Mon Jan 24 18:47:05 PST 2005

I've generated the same problem (Mac OSX 10.3) connecting to a CUPS queue on a linux system with a vendor-provided PPD that passes the cupstestppd test ( Xerox Phaser 8400B ) ... All windows clients print to it fine, regardless of whether they use IPP directly or the Cups-Samba driver.

I've manually re-added the printer entry in the CUPS system running on localhost of the Mac as a remote IPP printer, so it shows up as "Shared" ...

-TH