[cups.general] job size limitation

kalhoff at rz.uni-kiel.de kalhoff at rz.uni-kiel.de
Tue Jul 12 01:31:16 PDT 2005

CUPS documentation of CUPS version 1.1.23 reads

File ipp.html
Chapter 5.4 Printer Attributes
Chapter 5.4.3 job-quota-period (integer)
    (CUPS 1.1 and higher)
    The job-quota-period attribute specifies the time period used for
quota calculations, in seconds.
    The default value of 0 specifies that the limits apply to all jobs
that have been printed by a user that are still known to the system.

I activated "PreserveJobFiles Yes" and "AutoPurgeJobs Yes" in
cupsd.conf. So quite a lot of jobs are still known to the system.

Bernhard