How to enable root to delete other peoples jobs

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Wed Jul 20 05:22:03 PDT 2005

Hi

I'd like to be able to have users delete their own print jobs without needing to type a password - current situation.

I'd also like to be able to have the root user delete other users jobs (either with or without password authentication). Currently I get a:
root at linux> lprm 17
lprm: You don't own job ID 17!

I guess that I need the right directives in the
<Location /jobs> part of cupsd.conf but I couldn't figure out from the docs what to put in there. Can someone advise please.

Thanks

Roderick