[cups.general] Duplex printing issue

Nick Rathke nick at sci.utah.edu
Wed Jul 20 11:06:22 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have a new Suse 9.3 pro Linux system that is being used as a print
server. I am new to using cups and at a bit of a loss as how to solve
the problem I am having. I have an HP9050dn printer, I can print fine
single sided. But when I create a printer in cups to force duplex
printing it still only prints on one side and I have duplex set to "flip
on Long Edge". Also if I set ( on the printer ) the duplexing option to
"on", everything prints double sided, so I know it works on the printer
itself. Any help in debugging this issue would  be great.

TIA

-Nick Rathke