[cups.general] no printouts using ECP + slow printing

Matt Hull mhull1 at uic.edu
Sat Jul 23 13:38:15 PDT 2005

what do you have enabled in the kernel for the parallel port ?

i would have the ones not used as a module, and load them to see if it
helps.

in particular maybe the ieee1284 transfer mode, i think that is a read
capability on it.

and i am guessing here, this method is trial and error as i dont use a
parallel port anymore....  really out dated

matt