Ghostscript options with CUPS lp command

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Thu Jul 28 17:51:46 PDT 2005

My HPDeskjet3325 printer through the hpijs driver supports
the following mode:

Normal Grayscale --> ColorMode: 0=grey_K (opposite to CMY_grey)
                       PenSet: 0=black_pen

This can be done with the Ghostscript option

                       -sIjsParams="..."

But I don´t know how to do it with the CUPS lp command,
in CUPS docs I don´t find a way to do that.Perhaps the
above could permit to print only with the Black cartridge
installed.The above mode is not the default,so what I want
needs to be set.