[cups.bugs] Re: [HIGH] STR #1214: CUPS 1.2.x r4547 - unable to

Paul Neuwirth pane at mijnmail.nl
Wed Jul 20 11:19:17 PDT 2005

[STR New]

Hi,

I think I found the solution for this problem.
I had the same problem and i worked on it about 30 hours.
Debug didn't say anything... Now i controlled all paths of cups, and i
realized /var/spool/cups/tmp/ did not exist. So I created it, restarted
the cups daemon and lpoptions -d printer -l worked. (just have to check if
the configuration works) and the configuration works too...

so check if /var/spool/cups/tmp/ exists.

greatings

Paul

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1214
Version: 1.2-current