buggy source-code for AMD64

Ronald-be ronald55 at tiscali.be
Fri Jul 22 14:28:57 PDT 2005

When I try to compile the code (using "make") I always get a compiler error, in the program GfxFont.cxx : "GfxFont.cxx: In member function 'Gushort* Gfx8bitFont::getCodeToGIDmap(TrueTypeFontFile*)' GfxFont.cxx:972: error: cast from 'void*' to 'integer' loses precision

Checking source code : there is indeed a type-cast to int

adding the compiler options "-m64 -march=athlon64 -m128bit-long-double" in makedefs doesn't help. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks!

Ronald