[cups.development] Re: [lsm-printing] searching for PCLXL feature

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 21:12:22 PDT 2005

I have to look it up - I have both. You are aware that there
is a reference class 3.0 document, and a post-3.0-release supplement
as well?

Yes, for some strange reasons, HP have pulled all the useful stuff
off their developer's solution web site a few months ago...

(not very useful for what I want to do - doesn't cover the vendorunique
- a.k.a. undocumented - operators).