sorted print out

Willi svbschmidb at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 08:01:13 PDT 2005

If I have several pages to print and print them several times with sorted print out (page 1,2,3... 1,2,3,... 1,2,3... etc.), every page is separatly transformed into the file sent to the printer. Thus with colour prints with high resolution the system is almost blocked quite a time. Is there any possibility to send the printing file several times so that each page has to be transformed in to the printing data only once, but still is a sorted print??? In general, I do not understand why every page has to be calculated several times. I looks smarter to me if the printing command would be: send this file several times thus reducing the CPU-load.