Set Up JobSheets from lpadmin?

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Wed Jun 15 14:43:27 PDT 2005

> Anonymous wrote:

> >>lpadmin ... -o job-sheets-default=foo,bar
> >

> > Excellent!  Worked like a charm!

Spoke too soon.  Bummer.

On the primary IPP server itself (let's call it master), this worked great.  There are other IPP client/servers, however (let's call them slave1, slave2 and slave3), which don't see the change (they see the Duplexer change, but not the job-sheets-default one).

I bounced CUPS on the clients for good measure and still nothing.  These clients have no printers configured--they just BrowsePoll master.  Since the point is to have these clients use job-sheets-default and the other default values (and there a lot of printers), I could use some advice.

For good measure, I tried printing from slave2 anyway.  Duplexer worked, job-sheets-default did not.