Configure Printer error

Richard richardl at reeshar.net
Wed Jun 22 05:28:41 PDT 2005

> Please...
> No idea ?
>

> > Hello all !
> >
> > I have a problem when I try to configure my Printer.
> > The error occured is server-error-service-unavailable when I want to change the Page Size (Letter -> A4) or any thing else.
> >
> > The Linux system is RedHat Enterprise Linux 3 with the lastest packages of Cups.
> >
> > Any body can help me ?

Laurent, if you haven't yet found the source of the problem, I suggest you check that the server name in the client.conf and cupsd.conf are the same.

Whereas you can do stuff like add a printer or modify a printer without this being important, trying to configure the printer results in the above error if the client points to a different server to the cups server.

Richard