[cups.general] Using CUPS with Suse 9.3 and Lexmark E312 on LAN

Klaus Singvogel kssingvo at suse.de
Mon Jun 27 01:28:07 PDT 2005

Hi.

Your private e-mail doesn't work. :((

AFAIK the "Lexmark Optra E312" and "Lexmark Optra E312L" are
different models.

Are you 100% sure, that you have a "Lexmark Optra E312"?
and not the "E312L", which is the cheaper version (half price)?

My first advice: don't buy a Lexmark printer, if you are using Linux. :)
Second advice: try the HP PCL6 drivers, if it is a "E312L" model,
 like the "HP LaserJet 4M Foomatic/ljet4d" does.

Regards,
	Klaus.