Where to get the 'Windows 2000 PostScript driver'

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Tue Jun 28 07:01:21 PDT 2005

hello,

my cups version:
cupsys 1.1.20final+rc1-9 (debian/sarge)

where do i get this driver that is mentioned in the manpage and on the homepage? i can't find a dl-link anywhere!

1. manpage:

Manual page cupsaddsmb(8)

CUPS POSTSCRIPT DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS
       cupsaddsmb can use the CUPS PostScript printer drivers for Windows, which are available for download from the CUPS web site.

2. homepage:

CUPS Driver for Windows Status	Jun 08, 2005

We are still working on version 6 of our CUPS-specific driver for Windows. The driver is not yet available, but in the meantime you can use the standard Windows 2000 PostScript driver.