"Print file sent, waiting for printer to finish..."

tsinik at gmail.com tsinik at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 04:30:36 PDT 2005

I have cups-1.1.22-0.rc1.8 installed. I also installed a HP LaserJet 4200N with cups AppSocket/JetDirect connected. The problem is that when i try to print a test page, the printer is printing the same page without stopping. There's a "Print file sent, waiting for printer to finish..."  message at the status.
When i try to print a document, it prints only the first page again without stopping.

I tried the Generic postscript PPD and the hp_LajerJet_4200_Series.ppd but the result is the same. Any thoughts?