[cups.development] CUPS Driver for Windows, v6.0

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Fri Jun 17 14:30:29 PDT 2005

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 05:15:34PM -0400, Michael Sweet wrote:

> I have imported the open source parts of the new CUPS driver for
> Windows into the public repository at:
>
>     http://svn.easysw.com/public/windows/trunk/
>
> Once we have a chance to do a little more testing, we will be
> providing a package with the driver source and binaries you can
> use to get support for the page-label and job-billing options from
> your Windows (2000 and higher) clients.
>
> Comments, etc. are welcome...

Does it popup a dialog box asking for username and password in the
case the already logged-in user on the W2K box is not allowed to
print ?

Many people in Universities like to give guest accounts to students,
but still want accounting to be done for each individual user.

This would be really great !

bye

Jerome Alet