OFFENDING COMMAND: @PJL

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Thu Jun 23 07:28:07 PDT 2005

> What does the PPD you use tell about JCL features (keywords *JCLBegin and friends)?
>
> Helge
>
> --
> Helge Blischke
> Softwareentwicklung
> SRZ Berlin | Firmengruppe besscom
> http://www.srz.de

it contains:

*JCLBegin: "<1B>%-12345X at PJL JOB<0A>"
*JCLToPSInterpreter: "@PJL ENTER LANGUAGE = Postscript <0A>"
*JCLEnd: "@PJL EOJ<0A>@PJL LPORTROTATE<0A><1B>%-12345X"

which becomes commented by cupsaddsmb, during deployment into samba.
And various other lines defining the options I think.
I posted both PPD (before and after treatment by cupsaddsmb) here:
http://damsnet.free.fr/tmp/
the original one is: iiaae1p1.ppd (yes it is in fact a Lexmark E323)

I am in a hurry for a solution, since we have about 20 installed and it causes us problems... So if you have a solution, even a dirty one, I would be very glad to know it...

thanks in advance

Damien