Problem with lpadmin

John Vincent cups-bugs at lusis.org
Sun Mar 6 21:05:21 PST 2005

Okay I got a small maintenance window tonight to upgrade one of our servers to the latest gentoo release (cups-1.1.23-r1)

It seems to have solved the problem. If this server gets through the day tomorrow with no issues, I'll bump up the other one after hours tomorrow.

My first thought is that this had something to do with file handles but I don't think that's the case. Has anyone seen anything like that before?

Thanks.