Banner pages

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Mon Mar 7 13:30:40 PST 2005

I recently edited the standard banner page with a custom ps file and everything works fine.

We have since installed a Canon Fiery printer running a Win XP system, everyone prints from MAC OSX systems.

The problem is the banner page is jamming/dropping the job from the machine and I am stumped as to why it is doing this. Printing without banner page allows job to print normally.

Is there a way I can force all banner pages to go to a different printer and the job goes to intended printer?

Is there a code I could add to the banner page to tell it to go to another printer on the fly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bdocherty at saatchiny.com