Header/footer

Denbert norge at hegnstoften.net
Sat Mar 12 02:21:21 PST 2005

Hi there,

I’ve just installed CUPS on a SME server 6.0.1 ( RedHat based distro) and it works like a charm.

I use the server as a PDF server for all users in the Windows Domain, and here is my new challenge, as the PDF Print server works great managed by CUPS – I used this SME Howto: http://contribs.org/contribs/rvandenaker/beta/e-smith-cups/documentation/

How do I set the CUPS PDF Printer to put a header and footer on all documents that I print?

I want to add a company logo on the header and a legal notice in the footer.

Cheers

Denbert