problems with HP1012 under Debian

Mole at one.lv Mole at one.lv
Fri Mar 18 03:12:00 PST 2005

Hello!

I have problem with HP LaserJet 1012 under Debian! All needed packages for cups are installed, try to add local and shared samba printer (the printer is shared under RH9).
At first, when I added local printer, test page and docs from OOWriter printed normally! Now - I cannot print, the printer recieved the signal (the light on printer blins), but nothing prints out! I cannot imagine, whats happenden...?
I added the shared printer on ohter machine, when I try to print the test page or from OOWriter - the result is the same => output is the info about printer information:
-12345X at PJL
@PJL SET MANUALFEED=ON etc...

I tryed to remove printers and add again, the same problem...
Any ideas?

P.S.the printer works normally under RH9, except the output Unsupported personality - PCL (but after switch on/off it works normaly again, for a while)...