[Samba] Re: Where are the ADOBE PS Drivers?

Pete pete at FEDUPWITHSPAM-le-web-rural.com
Fri Mar 18 15:38:19 PST 2005

> That is what I am going off - and it lists the dozen files that are
> needed, and none of them are listed ....
>
>      Once  you  have  extracted  the  driver  files,  create  a
>        "drivers"  directory  in  the CUPS data directory (usually
>        /usr/share/cups) and copy the Adobe files using  UPPERCASE
>        filenames, as follows:
>
>            [Windows 95, 98, and Me]
>            ADFONTS.MFM
>            ADOBEPS4.DRV
>            ADOBEPS4.HLP
>            DEFPRTR2.PPD
>            ICONLIB.DLL
>            PSMON.DLL
>
>            [Windows NT, 2000, and XP]
>            ADOBEPS5.DLL
>            ADOBEPSU.DLL
>            ADOBEPSU.HLP
>

> thanks

No-one has replied to this posting and I am having the same problems. I can't find these files anywhere. The same goes for the CUPS files mentioned in the cupsaddsmb man page:
       [Windows NT, 2000, and XP]
           cups.hlp
           cupsdrvr.dll
           cupsui.dll

Will someone PLEASE provide me with a URL to these files (not just www.adobe.com or www.cups.org/software) but real directions that will give me these files!

Thanks

Pete

To contact me directly, please remove "FEDUPWITHSPAM-" from my mail address.