(too) Long log lines.

Antoon Frehe a.p.frehe at ewi.tudelft.nl
Tue Mar 22 00:12:12 PST 2005

Hi,

If you look at the "Show Completed Jobs" window in the cups web interface, you will find that sometimes users print jobs from a browser that use extremely long names. In our case it happens quite a lot and it makes the "Show Completed Jobs" window rather difficult to read. Since nothing seems trucated I get a very wide window and a scroll bar at the bottom.

I was wondering if there is a way to truncate the Name of any job to a certain width. So that I can at least see the printer, job name, and who printed it without scrolling from left to right.

Any help appreciated.
Antoon