cupsaddsmb supports windows nt?

Franz Pförtsch franz.pfoertsch at brose.net
Wed Mar 23 06:30:40 PST 2005

Hello,

year ago (cups.1.16) I expanded cupsaddsmb to install both drivers the NT
(Kernelmode W32X86/2) and the W2k Usermode (W32X86/3) and sended the diff
to the mailing list.
But I lost my source file :-(((
The binary is build on SuSE Enterprise Server 8 Intel

To use this expanded cupsaddsmb at /usr/share/cups/drivers the following
files are needed:

ADFONTS.MFM
PSCRIPT.HLP
PS5UI.DLL
ICONLIB.DLL
DEFPRTR2.PPD
ADOBESU.HLP
ADOBEPSU.HLP
ADOBEPSU.DLL
ADOBEPS5.DLL
ADOBEPS4.HLP
ADOBEPS4.DRV
PSMON.DLL
PSCRIPT5.DLL
PSCRIPT.NTF

the commandline to install the drivers is the same as the original.
I use this script with all my servers (aprox. 10).

regards
Franz