[cups.general] Bug report: process dying in Debian testing

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Wed Mar 23 08:53:52 PST 2005

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 10:26:47AM -0500, Leandro GuimarĂ£es Faria Corcete Dutra wrote:

> > Did you recently upgraded your Debian box ?
>
>       Just the usual aptitude upgrade... any known problems?

This sort of thing caught me several times in the past, it was
always following an apt-get dist-upgrade which broke something
(I don't know what exactly) then it was "magically" fixed
some days later after another apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade

It was on my own machine so I didn't really care what went
wrong exactly

Sorry to not be more helpful

bye

Jerome Alet