[cups.general] Long lines on "Show Completed Jobs" window.

Antoon Frehe antoon at cobalt.et.tudelft.nl
Thu Mar 24 00:46:33 PST 2005

Dear All,

When you open the "Show Completed Jobs" page from the web interface
you get several columns. Id, Name, User, Size, State and Control. In
our situation the Name can be very long. So long that it becomes
impractical to display "as is" in a web page. I have to constantly use
the horizontal scroll bar in my web-browser to see who printed what
where.

Is there an easy way to limit the length of the name of the document
being displayed in this window.

Thx for any advice.
Antoon Frehe